We offer a comprehensive range of funeral services from start to finish without regard to race, religion, or economic standing. Whether the preference is for earth burial, transfer out-of-town, medical donation, or cremation, we will take time to explain the many options available to create a memorable commemoration of a life once lived.
Partial Service List
- Traditional Funeral Services
- Cremation and Memorial Services
- Graveside Services and Burial Arrangements
- Obituaries and Memorial Tributes
- Pre-Need Arrangements
- Certificates and Permits
- Military Honors
- Benefits Paperwork
- Local and International Shipping
Provides individuals with the opportunity to plan and arrange their funeral service in advance. Pre-arrangement allows the individual to make sure that all of their wishes are carried out. It also eliminates some of the stress associated with the death of a loved one. Without having to make arrangements at the time of death, families may spend more time with other family members and friends of the deceased.
- Our Pre-needs are trusted with the Indiana Funeral Directors Association (Master Choice)
- Trusts are irrevocable after 30 days
There are several different funding options available:
- Funded fully with cash in one single payment
- Monthly Installments
- Funded fully with an existing life insurance policy
- Funded with both life insurance and cash
Services are provided after your loved one has passed. One of six licensed funeral directors will meet with the family to assist them in choosing a service that meets the family's idea for a lasting and memorable tribute for their loved one.
- This service includes a public viewing of the deceased with a funeral service at a church or at the funeral home.
- Burial following services at a cemetery chosen by the family
Cremation in the State of Indiana requires a signed certified death certificate by the attending physician, coroner, or health commissioner. The cremation can only be done 48 hours after death.
There are several types of cremation options:
There is no visitation or service. The deceased person is taken to the crematory.
CREMATION WITH VIEWING AND/OR FUNERAL SERVICE
In these instances, the deceased person is embalmed and prepared for viewing.
- Insurance policies or premium booklets
- Discharge papers if the deceased is a veteran. This document is necessary to file for Veteran's benefits
- If the deceased is the owner of a gravesite, bring the deed for the gravesite. (Additional fees will apply)
- Retirement papers for those persons whose insurance is job-related
- If the deceased has a pre-need funeral trust bring all paperwork
- Information for an obituary in newspaper and photo for the newspaper
- If services are at a church the family may want to contact the church to confirm the date and time for service
- If you have pre-need funeral trust, please bring all paperwork with you to the conference.
- Six pallbearers are needed for the funeral service.
- Remember to order your flowers
Clothing for Deceased
- Shirt and Pants(If not wearing a suit)
- Dress or Suit
- Slip(if dress requires one)
- Stockings or knee-highs
If assistance is needed with the obituaries for service, the family can bring the information and pictures at the time of the arrangement conference.